Frequency comparator VCH-308A
Frequency comparator VCH-308A is intended for precise measurements of relative frequency and phase difference, calculation of frequency stability and statistical parameters of two identical standard signals.
- development, production and tests of frequency and time standards;
- verification of metrological parameters of precision frequency signal soerces;
- time keeping metrology systems;
- scientific research measurements.
Input signals: 5 or 10 or 100 MHz nominal frequency, (0.8÷1.2) V into 50 Ω load.
Input impedance: 50 Ω.
Noise passband: 3 Hz; (1000±3) Hz, (10±3) kHz.
Maximal measured relative frequency difference: ±1.0×10–6 (noise passband=10 kHz) and ±1.×10–8 (noise passband=1 kHz; 10 Hz or 3 Hz).
Averaging timer range: from 1 ms up to 86400 s.
Metrological characteristics are given in the table:
|Main measurement error
(Frequency instability, inserted by
noises of measurement channels)
|Averaging time (τ)
|Allan deviation noise
|1 ms-3600 s
Frequency comparator VCH-308A operates under PC control via the RS-232C or USB interface.
- runs under Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7;
- calculates phase changing and frequency difference, two-sample Allan variance, N-sample Allan variance;
- represents results as tables and plots, stores information in files.
Operating temperature range: +5 °Ñ to +40 °Ñ.
Power: 220 V, 50 Hz.
Power consumption: ≤30 VA.
Dimensions (W×H×D): 235mm×142mm×326mm.
Weight: 6 kg.
Warranty: 3 years.
Life time: 15 years.