Precision Frequency Comparator VCH-314
Frequency comparator VCH-314 is intended for precise phase and frequency instability measurements. It contains two identical measuring channels (four input signals). Using cross-correlation technique in allows to obtain super-low measurement error and to calculate frequency instability of each single signal separately.
- Verification of metrological parameters of precision frequency signals sources;
- time keeping metrology systems;
- development, production and tests of frequency and time standards;
- scientific research measurements.
Input signals: 5 or 10 or 100 MHz nominal frequency, (0.8÷1.2) V into 50 Ω load.
Input impedance: 50 Ω.
Maximal measured relative frequency difference: ±1.0×10–6 (noise passband=10 kHz) and ±1.0×10–8 (noise passband=3 kHz).
Averaging timer range: from 1 s up to 500000 s.
Metrological characteristics are given in the table:
|Main measurement error (Frequency
instability, inserted by noises of
|Allan deviation noise floor
- runs under Microsoft Windows 2000,XP, Vista, 7;
- calculates phase changing and frequency difference for each signals pair, two-samples Allan deviation, N-samples Allan deviation for each signals pair and for each signal separately;
- represents measurement results as tables and plots, stores information in files.
Operating temperature range: +5 °Ñ to +40 °Ñ.
Interface: RS-232; USB.
Power: AC (198÷242) V, 50; 60 Hz.
Power consumption: ≤30 V⋅A.
Dimensions (W×H×D): 236×140×326 mm.
Weight: 8 kg.
Warranty: 3 years.
Live time:15 years.