VREMYA-CH JSC is a private company which was founded in 1993.
Main activities of VREMYA-CH are development and production of high performance radio measurement equipment for time keeping and precision frequency comparison:
- hydrogen masers for space applications;
- hydrogen frequency and time standards;
- rubidium oscillators;
- frequency and phase comparators;
- primary reference oscillators for telecommunication networks;
- atomic clock ensemble systems (including measurement and control equipment).
The first foreign Customer of VREMYA-CH was Observatoire Cantonal de Neuchatel, which ordered the new model of high stable H-maser physical package in 1994. Since that time we have been actively developing our international collaboration. Now, there are very famous Institutes and Scientific centers among our Customers:
- Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Braunschweig, Germany;
- CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility, Sydney, Australia;
- National Institute of Metrology and Beijing Institute Radiometrology & Measurement in China;
- Institute of Metrology Time and Space and Russian Time Keeping Service in Moscow, Russia;
- Russian Control Mission Center, Korolev, Moscow region;
- National Metrological Centers of Ukraine, Belorussia, Kazahstan and others.
VREMYA-CH is located in Nizhny Novgorod city, having in property a part of big building (more than 10000 m? ). The main staff of VREMYA-CH now is more than 200 engineers and skilled workers including eleven doctors of science. Since April 2000 VREMYA-CH has ISO – 9002 certificate. The main products of VREMYA-CH are:
- Active hydrogen maser frequency and time standard model VCH-1003M, VCH-1003A, VCH-1005;
- Passive hydrogen maser frequency and time standard model VCH-1008;
- Rubidium reference oscillators models LPFRS-01, VCH-203, SRO -100
- Frequency calibrator VCH-313;
- GPS/GLONASS disciplined rubidium oscillator VCH-311;
- Precision frequency comparators model VCH-308A, VCH-314, VCH-315;
- Primary reference oscillator VCH-001 and secondary master oscillator VCH-002 for telecommunication network synchronization.
VREMYA-CH produces and delivers more than 60 H-masers of different types per year.
A. A. Beliaev, VREMYA-CH general manager